Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heart of Worship

I wouldn't call my belief a religion. It's a Relationship.

It's time to go back into the heart of worship. I've never been going to church regularly, but that doesn't make me a bad christian. God loves me still, and I know he would be glad to see me back in church again, which I WILL.

I prayed, he answered and showed me the way. Once again, Lord has helped me. I am blessed in many ways.

I hope Chao Ta will open his heart. He doesn't have to believe but just give it a chance. Your wrong impression of Christianity is not God's fault but the person who gave u the wrong feeling. Therefore, look at things with an open mind. I am blessed with alot of good things in life (family love and support, you might say I am very fortunate) and I hope that you too can one day recieve the same kind of blessing as I do form God.

-----------

Last Saturday Chao Ta brought me to Kent Ridge Park after dinner. It was ermm.. FAR FROM ROMANTIC but i'll give u stars for effort la. HaHa!!

One day, just one day, I hope to feel that you are proud to have me and that you can take the effort to impress me like how u would if we were dating.

As for me, I'll learn to be more WISE with money and decision making. Or rather not be SO RASH!!! I guess most of time m mistakes made is beacuse i am too RASH!! I must learn to give myslef time to think through.

-----------

Being husband and wife is really not simple. I am willing to learn are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment